By working through this series, you will learn:
- How to set your initiative up for success by making sure you have a clear vision of what you are working towards, what to do to get there and who can help along the way.
- How to use measurement to understand areas of need and drive continual improvement.
- The building blocks of protecting mental health in the workplace as part of your work health and safety approach.
- How to identify and manage common workplace challenges such as bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- How to respond to support people experiencing mental ill-health and distress in your workplace.
- How to help people stay at work or return to work following periods of mental ill-health.
- How to respond to suicide or suicidal ideation in the workplace.
- How to enhance mental health and wellbeing in the workplace.
Sign up to save your progress and create collections
Already a member? Log in to track your progress for mentally healthy work.