Benefits of being a contributor
By becoming a contributor to Mentally Healthy Workplaces you will join a community of organisations committed to building Australia's mental health at work.
Benefits also include:
- Connecting with workplaces searching for information and advice.
- Showcasing your content alongside similar resources and tools.
- A dedicated organisation page to showcase your resources and your brand.
- Ability to submit new and updated resources, case studies and events directly to the platform for review.
- Ability to see user feedback on your resources.
Who can become a contributor
Creating mentally healthy workplaces across Australia takes action and support from a wide range of organisations.
Our contributors range from government agencies through to grassroots change organisations. They include service providers, not-for-profits, peak associations, unions and collaboratives.
To become a contributor, you must have at least one resource accepted by our quality assurance process. By passing this quality assurance process, workplaces can be confident your resource can be trusted and reflects good practice.
What you can contribute
We accept a range of resources including guidance material, tools, research and fact sheets. These resources help workplaces understand more about a specific topic related to mentally healthy workplaces or help them put learning into practice. These resources continue to be hosted on your website - we create an index page for them in our platform to make them easy to find.
These are detailed stories to share learnings and insights. As a contributor, you can submit these directly via the platform to be reviewed and published by our moderators.
You can list upcoming events by providing some brief details and a link for people to register and find out more information. All events should contain content that meets our quality assurance criteria.
How we help connect people to your resources
By tagging resources, we can surface the most relevant information and resources for each user. Contributors can suggest tags to match their resource, including:
- Organisation size
- Location around Australia
- Type of resource
- Blueprint pillar
This means we can connect a small real estate business in Victoria with different resources to a large construction company in Western Australia.
Steps for becoming a contributor
If your organisation is interested in becoming a contributor, you can reach out to us through the form below.
The steps you can expect include:
- Reading introductory information about becoming a contributor.
- Working with us to set up your organisation page and nominate users.
- Submit your first resource, case study or event for consideration.
- Add new users for your organisation to help you monitor and manage your content.
- Update content if it changes, and submit new resources.
- View resource insights and feedback on your resources from users.
Express your interest in becoming a contributor
If you would like to showcase one or more of your resources on the Mentally Healthy Workplaces platform, please reach out to our team.
* required field